The Bag Baron manual heat and foil imprinting machine
The Bag Baron is a manual hand operated machine perfect for someone who needs a large adjustable work area for positioning their product. It is also the machine designed for tall or bulky products and for a 10" inch overarm machine it is incredibly rigid allowing for tremendous accuracy. The Bag Baron typeset holders and other accessories are fully compatible and interchangeable with the other imprinting machines we stock, such as the Major Green and Bag Baron machines.
The digital temperature controls can maintain the heat from +/- 1*F - very precise!
Used with or without foil.
Warm up time is under 5 minutes - primarily due to the oversized 550W heater.
- Printing area: 2" x 9" inch
- 9" (inch) print width
- 2" (inch) print height
- 10" (inch) throat depth - will print to the center of an 20" inch object.
- Throat depth means that it is 10 inches from the center of the stamping area to the back of the machine arm
- 10" (inch) adjustable opening height - meaning this machine can print on any object from 0" - 10" inches tall
- 14" x 14" (inch) extra large table plate
- 8" (inch) of in/out table adjustment for fine line adjusting
- 7" (inch) of left/right table adjustment for product positioning and accuracy
- 17.5" (inch) - The Bag Baron gauge bar with adjustable side stop will locate the product from left to right up to 17.5" inches from center
- Leather goods
- Album covers
- Tall products
- Large/Bulky products
- Greeting cards
- Mylar balloons
- and much more!
100% made in the USA with aerospace tolerances