Leather Ornaments made from Valdibrana Concerie, Tarano Italian Vachetta Leather
Shapes: 1 Snowflake, 1 Evergreen Tree, 1 Classic Bulb
Color: Midnight Blue (Snowflake), Olive Green (Evergreen Tree), Candy Apply Red (Classic Bulb) - 100% Aniline
- 2.5 inch diameter
- 4.0 inch diameter
Weight: 7.5-8oz (Thickness: 3.0-3.2mm --- 1/8")
Grade: #1 and #2 - Best quality at the Tannery, meaning the least amount of imperfections on the leather!
Back Side: All struck through, buffed and smooth
Edge: Unfinished cut edge
The Tannery: 'Valdibrana Conceria' Tuscany, Italy
- Vachetta leather is a special type of vegetable tanned leather that uses animal fats (tallow) and oils, as well as other natural vegetable oils. Vachetta leathers tend to be softer than other veg tan leathers such as bridle and harness.
- Rebranded under our own name, we represent one of the leading family run Italian veg tan consortium tanneries in Tuscany. 'Tarano' is the name for our Vachetta line.
- These cow leathers are known for their smooth grain texture and beautiful array of rich colors. The medium temper and 'hand' of these leathers allow for making beautiful products.
- 100% Aniline finish: The use of transparent aniline dyes allows the unique full grain texture of the hide to be visible.
- These leathers are commonly used for higher end leather goods such as wallets, handbags, purses, briefcases, key fobs, and other small accessories.
- Pelle Vegetable: The Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium regulates, protects and guarantees the production of vegetable tanned leather in Tuscany through the product brand Vegetable Tanned Leather in Tuscany.