Richard Hoffmans Leather Panel - Palmer - Whiskey Leather Remnant Scrap Bundles
Color: Santa Monica Blue
- Scrap bundles come with both large and small remnant pieces cut from all areas of the hide. These pieces are great for small leather items, trim, repairs, practice, and many other projects.
- Light Weight Bundles include a random assortment of some or all of the following weights:
- 4-4.5 oz (Thickness: 1.6-1.8mm --- 1/16")
Grade: All scrap comes from #1 and #2 (Standard & Utility) leather sides - Please note that scrap remnants will often come with imperfections.
Back Side: Santa Monica Blue, smooth
The Tannery: Richard Hoffmans of Nettetal, Germany (est. 1899)
- Palmer: The most popular in the Hoffmans line, Palmer is a full grain, tumbled leather. It has a 100% aniline finish, polishable and is water repellent. It is a chrome leather but has a vegetable character and look. It is the same leather as Michigan, but a tumbled version.
- Temper: Medium (slightly firm but also pliable)
- Grain: tumbled giving a slight texture to the grains surface.
- Used for bags, small leather goods and accessories, shoes, and more.
- The leather is struct through meaning it has the same color throughout, including the back side.
- About the Tannery - Richard Hoffmans: A 5th generation tannery (est. 1899), Richard Hoffmans is a GOLD RATED German tannery focusing on high-end, contemporary fashion leather with clients that include leading fashion houses from France, Italy, and the USA. Hoffmans is heavily focused on innovation through continuous research and development with raw material selection that comes from strict criteria and the best European cattle. Hoffmans also maintains the certification of ECOL - Energy Controlled Leather.
**Please note these deals are FINAL SALE, and we cannot accept returns**