Walpier Premium Leather Remnant Scrap Bundles
Color: Medium brown
- Scrap bundles come with both large and small remnant pieces cut from all areas of the hide. These pieces are great for small leather items, trim, repairs, practice, and many other projects.
- 2.5-3oz (Thickness: 1.0-1.2mm --- 3/64")
- 3.5-4oz (Thickness: 1.4-1.6mm --- 1/16")
- 4.5-5oz (Thickness: 1.8-2.0mm --- 5/64")
- 6.5-7oz (Thickness: 2.6-2.8mm --- 7/64")
Grade: All scrap comes from #1 and #2 (Standard & Utility) leather sides - Please note that scrap remnants will often come with imperfections.
Back Side: buffed, smooth
The Tannery: Walpier Conceria, Tuscany, Italy (est. 1974)
- Walpier Buttero leather is a purely of vegetable tanned leather with a smooth grain structure. Veg leather uses animal fats (tallow) and other natural vegetable oils. Vachetta leathers tend to be softer than other veg tan leathers such as bridle and harness.
- Walpier is very similar to our Valdibrana leather - both Tanneries being part of the Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium in Italy.
- These cow leathers are known for their smooth grain texture and beautiful array of rich colors. The medium temper and 'hand' of these leathers allow for making beautiful products.
- 100% Aniline finish: The use of transparent aniline dyes allows the unique full grain texture of the hide to be visible.
- These leathers are commonly used for higher end leather goods such as totes, wallets, bags, purses, briefcases, key fobs, and other small leather accessories.
- Pelle Vegetable: The Genuine Italian Vegetable Tanned Leather Consortium regulates, protects and guarantees the production of vegetable tanned leather in Tuscany through the product brand Vegetable Tanned Leather in Tuscany.
**Please note these deals are FINAL SALE, and we cannot accept returns**