Wickett & Craig Natural Tooling Premium Leather Scrap
- Scrap bundles come with both large and small remnant pieces cut from all areas of the hide. These pieces are great for small leather items, trim, repairs, practice, and many other projects.
- 8-10 oz (Thickness: 3.2-4.0mm --- 1/8"-5/32")
- 10-12 oz (Thickness: 4.0-4.8mm --- 5/32"-3/16")
Grade: All scrap comes from #1 and #2 (Standard & Utility) leather sides - Please note that scrap remnants will often come with imperfections.
Back Side: unfinished, natural
**Please note these deals are FINAL SALE, and we cannot accept returns**
The Tannery: Wickett & Craig of Curwensville, PA, USA (est. 1867)
- Carving leather: Carving leather is a completely vegetable tanned hide that is unfinished, allowing it to be beautifully tooled and molded. This leather is made to take on dye and oil exceptionally well so that you can create your desired finish.
- Wickett & Craig Carving Leather is among the highest end vegetable tanned leather in the world. Crafted in the USA, Wickett & Craig is known for quality, durability, and rich finishes.
- Used by crafters looking to stamp, mold, dye, finish and customize their leather for belts, bags, high-end leather goods and accessories, equestrian gear, and much more.
- The back is natural and unfinished with a clean flat back.