6oz Flask, Fully Polished Stainless Steel, 18-8
We recommend using between 2-4oz leather to wrap the flask.
We have developed a custom flask that we hope you will find superior than what is readily available on the market.
What makes our flask superior, and some selling points for you?!
- Our flask passes the food safety regulations.
- FDA approved, PROP 65 approved - please ask for documents if needed.
- We use 18-8 stainless steel, which is required for 'food' usage. Other types of stainless steel can react with ingredients and cause a chemical reaction.
- Laser welding on all seams.
- Laser welding creates an extremely accurate weld point at the seam, with a controlled temperature. Standard welding used on most flasks is a messier process. It is not as accurate and temperature is not easily controlled and therefore you get weak points at the seam.
- ALL parts are made of stainless steel 18-8, including cap, hinge, and arm.
- Many other flasks use iron on these parts, which will rust.
- The stainless steel we use is from new raw material.
- Many others use 'recycled' stainless steel. This has the potential to have radiation in the metal.
- The inside of our flask is fully polished.
- When a flask is not fully polished and liquid is left inside, it will become contaminated.