To learn learn more about 'custom hardware' please visit www.iasltd.com - this is our other website and company that works on custom development items.
Buckleguy can manufacture custom hardware products to meet your exact specifications.
If you can dream it, we can make it! Our primary business for the past 40 years has been the development of custom hardware. If you are looking to make a custom item, need a unique finish, want a logo on an existing item, or need large volume production you can reach out directly to our customer service department. Below we list some of our methods and guidelines for custom development and manufacturing.
- Our Factory: Built in 2000, nearly all production occurs in our Asian factory.
- Materials: We manufacture in low lead brass, zinc, stainless steel, iron, and other metals.
- Minimums: 1,500+ pcs per item, but will vary based on design.
- Methods of Manufacturing: Sand casting, die casting, forging, loss wax, CNC, wire forming, lathe, stamping, and more.
- Cost & MOQ: Prices, minimums, and mold fees will be quoted.
- Timeframe: Standard lead-time for production is 6 weeks.
- Shipping: Ocean shipping to our Massachusetts warehouse is included in product cost (FOB Massachusetts). Ocean to Massachusetts shipments occur every 3 weeks and ocean transit time is approximately 6 weeks. If you require your order to be shipped via air or direct to an alternate location, you will be quoted separately. We can drop ship worldwide.
The Process of Customer Hardware Development
- Initial Design: Client will need to provide either drawings, samples, CAD files, or technical specifications to start the development process.
- Consultation: These specs are sent to our development team for review and advisement on construction methods, price, minimum requirement, and mold fees.
- 3D Plastic Samples: Our factory will provide a 3D sketch that we use to print a plastic sample here in Massachusetts for client approval (takes 1-2 days to print the plastic).
- Metal Samples: Once the client approves the plastic sample, we will begin the brass or other metal sampling process, which takes about 2 weeks to deliver.
- Production: When the metal sample is approved and any molds are made, production begins, which takes approximately 6 weeks.
- Delivery: Hardware is packed and delivered anywhere in the world with your choice of ocean or air. As always you can ship ocean to our Massachusetts warehouse at no cost to you!
Our 71+ years of experience gives us the ability to advise on construction methods, provide alternative design ideas, and utilize a wealth of manufacturing knowledge to develop your hardware. We take you every step of the way from design to delivery!
For custom development inquiries please contact us at:
- Phone: (978) 213-9989
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org