**FedEx Overnight and FedEx 2-Day orders must be placed by 12PM EST Monday-Thursday and 10AM EST Friday to ship same day **
Free shipping on orders $100+, and flat fee shipping of $7.99 on orders under $100 (some restrictions) - click here for details.
Free/Flat Rate: The method with which your order will ship is determined by our shipping department upon the packing of your order. Orders with the Flat Fee or Free Shipping options typically ship 48-72 hours after the warehouse has received the order.
We are unable to accommodate order comments with specific shipping instructions such as "drop over fence" or "leave on back porch". If you require a more precise delivery, please select FedEx shipping and email us about including "Signature on Delivery Required" shipments.
The following expedited shipping methods are available for purchase upon checkout depending on the weight/dimensions of your order. If you require your package to be delivered by a certain date, you must select one of the FedEx methods.
- FedEx Priority Overnight: Will arrive by 10:30am on the next business day (for orders placed by cut-off on Fridays, Overnight delivery is the following Monday)
- FedEx 2-Day: Will arrive to businesses by 4:30pm/residential addresses by 7:30pm (for orders placed by cut-off on Fridays, 2-Day delivery is the following Tuesday)
- FedEx Express Saver: 3 day service
*Buckleguy is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages that are marked as "Delivered"*
**Buckleguy does not refund shipping costs due to weather related delays or other extenuating circumstances**
For orders shipped to destinations outside of the U.S. we ship with DHL, FedEx, and USPS. The following shipping methods are available upon checkout depending on the weight/dimensions of your order and the "ship to" country.
- DHL Express: 1-3 business day service
- FedEx International Priority: 1-3 business day service
- USPS Priority International: 6-10 business day service**
- USPS First Class International: 7-21 business day service**
**There is no tracking or insurance associated with the USPS international shipping methods, thus Buckleguy is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen packages using these methods.
International customers are responsible for all taxes, fees, duties, brokerage fees, etc. once the package leaves the warehouse and for importing the items into their country. They are required to be paid upon delivery. Buckleguy reserves the right to charge the original method of payment if they are not paid upon delivery.