Korba Buffalo Calf, Burnishable 100% Vegetable Tanned Panels, Bordeaux
- Korba Buffalo Calf: Our Korba is 100% vegetable tanned and the colors are fully struck through.
- Highly Burnishable: The key element that sets our Buffalo Calf apart is the degree and beauty at which the leather will burnish. Burnishing the leather by rubbing causes the oils to come to the surface making it shiny and lustrous. You can either burnish the leather as you make your product, or our favorite, to let it naturally burnish from use. Over time our Korba leather will darken and patina beautifully.
- To burnish the leather yourself we recommend that you use a clean soft brush or cloth, the same kind you would use for your shoes, and gently rub the surface.
- The characteristics of Buffalo Calf are similar to that of traditional cow leather. Strength and durability are essentially equal. The primary difference is the grain texture. On Buffalo you will see a less uniform grain and more character when compared to the more uniform grain on a cow hide.
- Our Korba Buffalo calf leather is imported from India.
- Korba Buffalo calf is great for small leather goods such as wallets, key chains, journals, shoes, bags, high-end accessories, and much more.
- The back flesh side is smooth and in matching color to the top side.
- 3-3.5 oz (Thickness: 1.2-1.4mm --- 3/64")
**We are currently transitioning all leather panels from 12 inches to 11 inches on one side. Please see the sizes below below, and please note that as we work through the remaining 12" panels you may receive a mix in both 11" inch and 12" inch. Thank you!**
- 0.5 Square Foot: 6 inch x 12 inch (6"x12")
- 1.0 Square Foot: 12 inch x 12 inch (12"x12")
- 1.5 Square Foot: 18 inch x 12 inch (18"x12")
- 0.5 Square Foot: 6.5 inch x 11 inch (6.5" x 11")
- 1.0 Square Foot: 13 inch x 11 inch (13" x 11")
- 1.5 Square Foot: 19.5 inch x 11 inch (19.5" x 11")
- The color is struck through meaning the color is dyed throughout the entire piece.
- 100% full aniline finish.
Grade: #1 and #2 - Best quality at the Tannery, meaning the least amount of imperfections on the leather!
Back Side: Smooth in bordeaux