LDH Rotary Cutter Blades, Midnight Edition with Midnight Blade, Pack of 5
LDH Rotary Cutter Blades are an industrial-grade, professional tool crafted by LDH scissor-masters. Popular with sewers, quilters and fiber artists.
Style: Rotary Cutter Blades, Midnight Edition
- The midnight edition rotary cutters are made of industrial grade carbon steel finished with black coating. These are the most popular and highest end version LDH produces.
Color: Midnight Edition Black with Midnight Blade
Material: Industrial grade carbon steel.
- Carbon steel vs Stainless steel:
- Carbon steel will maintain sharper edges longer than stainless steel.
- Carbon steel is lighter weight and so easier to handle.
- Carbon steel can rust, so the black coating helps to avoid this. In areas of exposed carbon steel, it is recommended to wipe down and apply a thin layer of oil once a month.
- Can be used to cut multiple layers of fabric, leather, fleece, vinyl, denim, yarn, and other thick materials.
About LDH Scissors
- Established in 1990, LDH was founded outside of Hong Kong by a young couple seeking better quality scissors. In 2018, the family moved the design team to Toronto, Canada and have maintained the crafting at their factory in China. LDH stands for Love, Dedication, Happiness.
- Their mission is to support all makers, crafters, and sewers, and provide high-quality scissors and tools at an accessible price.
Made in China, designed in Canada