West Nile 'Horn Back' Crocodile Leather Belt Strap, Olive
Made in South Africa and farm-raised sustainably, our Genuine Nile crocodile leather belt straps are fully finished, including two leather belt keepers, and require only the addition of a buckle of your choosing. This classic belt strap is designed to maintain shape and quality through wear and tear and can be adjusted to a length that suits you following the simple steps below. The backside is lined with veg tan calf shoulder, and has a layer of silk in between for added strength.
- Remove leather end piece by unscrewing Chicago screw.
- Trim strap along straight edge to desired length (See chart below).
- Punch hole in center of strap 3/4" from top using a 1/8" punch.
- Reattach leather end piece with Chicago screw.
Width: 1 1/4"
Length: 48 inches
Weight: 8-10 oz (Thickness: 3.2-4mm)
- Use a clean, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt
- Apply nourishing wax to your product, such as Smith's Leather Balm. Let wax dry.
- Use a polishing cloth or glove to buff the leather to restore its shine.