Richard Hoffmans Leather Side - Palmer - Forest
The Tannery: Richard Hoffmans of Nettetal, Germany (est. 1899)
- Palmer: The most popular in the Hoffmans line, Palmer is a full grain, tumbled leather. It has a semi-aniline finish, is polishable and water repellant. It is a chrome leather but has a vegetable character and look. It is the same leather as Michigan, but a tumbled version.
- Temper: Semi-soft (soft and pliable. No firmness)
- Grain: Tumbled giving a slight texture to the grains surface.
- Used for bags, small leather goods and accessories, shoes, and more.
- The leather is struck through meaning it has the same color throughout, including the back side.
- About the Tannery - Richard Hoffmans: A 5th generation tannery (est. 1899), Richard Hoffmans is a GOLD RATED German tannery focusing on high-end, contemporary fashion leather with clients that include leading fashion houses from France, Italy, and the USA. Hoffmans is heavily focused on innovation through continuous research and development with raw material selection that comes from strict criteria and the best European cattle. Hoffmans also maintains the certification of ECOL - Energy Controlled Leather.
Weight: 3.5-4 oz (Thickness: 1.4-1.6mm --- 1/16")
Size: Average 29 sq. ft.
Color: Forest (semi-aniline finish)
Back Side: Struck through Forest