Sinabroks Replacement Teeth (1 pc) for Sinabroks Regular Pricking Irons, Inverse, Flat and Round Dent
The regular, inverse, and flat irons all use the same teeth.
About Sinabroks: The Sinabroks stitching punches are a premier Korean made pricking iron created specifically for leather stitching and for the hand sewing crafter market. From the outside these punches demonstrate beautiful workmanship, and to the inside where the functionality and intricate engineering demonstrates the accuracy and 'release' from leather needed for makers with an eye for perfection and efficiency.
What makes Sinabroks different?
- Solid brass handle and stainless steel head = no rust, and beautiful presentation.
- Extra long punch and higher head position allows for better visibility of leather and punch when aligning and hammering into leather.
- 'Step-down' grip for comfortable and easy handling.
- Handle is not tapered, making it easier to see the tools shaft perpendicular to the leather.
- Machined and polished punches allows for precise accuracy of every punch, with smooth cutting and release from leather.
- The 'release' may be the second most important aspect of a stitching punch, second only to the cleanliness and accuracy of the holes that the blades make. By 'release' we mean the amount of pull needed to remove the blades from the leather and pad after hammering. The high polish of the Sinabroks punches allows for an easy release with little effort. Unpolished or rough punches require more effort to pull and can cause you to rotate the punches left and right when pulling out, expanding and bloating the holes.
- punches are replaceable!