Smith’s Leather Balm, 1oz or 4oz Tins, 24, 36, 72 Tin Cases available
24 Tin Case = $11 per tin
36 Tin Case = $5 per tin
72 Tin Case = $4 per tin
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately. Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.
About the Ingredients:
100% Organic Cocoa Butter
100% Organic Beeswax
100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil
No animal fats, synthetic compounds, preservatives or petroleum based products.
Just the safest, highest quality natural ingredients.