West Nile 'Horn Back' Crocodile Leather Belt Strap
Made in South Africa, our Genuine Nile crocodile leather belt straps are fully finished, including two leather belt keepers, and require only the addition of a buckle of your choosing. This classic belt strap is designed to maintain shape and quality through wear and tear and can be adjusted to a length that suits you following the simple steps below.
- Remove leather end piece by unscrewing Chicago screw.
- Trim strap along straight edge to desired length (See chart below).
- Punch hole in center of strap 3/4" from top using a 1/8" punch.
- Reattach leather end piece with Chicago screw.
Color: African Violet
Width: 1 1/4"
Length: 48 inches
Weight: 8-10 oz (Thickness: 3.2-4mm)
- Use a clean, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt
- Apply nourishing wax to your product, such as Smith's Leather Balm. Let wax dry.
- Use a polishing cloth or glove to buff the leather to restore its shine.