Richard Hoffmans Leather Side - Sprinter - Tan
The Tannery: Richard Hoffmans of Nettetal, Germany (est. 1899)
- Sprinter: Sprinter is a full grain, shrunken and tumbled leather giving it an irregular grain character. Rather than being plated with a grain like the 'Sprinter Nevada', the regular Sprinter leather is naturally shrunken and tumbled giving the leather a natural and irregular grain - meaning the grain is less consistent in texture. It has a semi-aniline finish and is water repellant. It is a chrome leather.
- Temper: Soft (Extremely flexible and pliable. No firmness) - Softer than 'Sprinter Nevada'
- Grain: Shrunken and tumbled
- Used for bags, small leather goods and accessories, shoes, upholstery, and more.
- The leather is struck through meaning it has the same color throughout, including the back side.
- About the Tannery - Richard Hoffmans: A 5th generation tannery (est. 1899), Richard Hoffmans is a GOLD RATED German tannery focusing on high-end, contemporary fashion leather with clients that include leading fashion houses from France, Italy, and the USA. Hoffmans is heavily focused on innovation through continuous research and development with raw material selection that comes from strict criteria and the best European cattle. Hoffmans also maintains the certification of ECOL - Energy Controlled Leather.
Weight: 4-4.5 oz (Thickness: 1.6-1.8mm --- 1/16")
Size: Average 24 sq. ft.
Color: Tan (semi-aniline finish)
Back Side: Struck through Tan