BG Manual Clicker Press with Swing head, 4-Ton
Tonnage: 4 tons
Working area: 9" x 12" (inches) - The white plastic pad is replaceable.
Replacement Pad: Replacement pad sold here.
Opening height: Adjustable up to 3" (inches)
- Accepts 1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" (inches)
- The most common die heights are 1", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" (inches)
- Any die under 1" may require additional plastic pad to raise die to meet clicker head (can be purchased here)
Cycle Time: 2-3 second average
- Cutting leather, vinyl, rubber, and other soft materials.
- Cutting small items such as wallet pockets, bracelets, watch straps, small gun holsters, keychains, purses, panels, coasters, and countless other small accessories.
- Embossing logos, monogramming.
- Portable, so you can bring to fairs and shows. Great for monogramming with letters at fairs for customers.
One of the biggest benefits to this press is its swing head. Fully rotational so you can place your cutting dies in optimal locations.
There are 4 holes in the base in order to bolt the clicker to a table.