Sinabroks Flat Tooth Pricking Irons
To be used with Clear Vinyl Pricking Pad (3 Sizes)
About Sinabroks: The Sinabroks pricking irons are a premier Korean made pricking iron created specifically for leather stitching and for the hand sewing crafter market. From the outside these irons demonstrate beautiful workmanship, and to the inside where the functionality and intricate engineering demonstrates the accuracy and 'release' from leather needed for makers with an eye for perfection and efficiency.
Iron Type: Standard Pricking Irons
- Flat tooth shape ( - - - - - )
- 2.2mm wide tooth
What makes Sinabroks different?
- Solid brass handle and stainless steel head = no rust, and beautiful presentation.
- Extra long teeth and higher head position allows for better visibility of leather and teeth when aligning and hammering into leather.
- 'Step-down' grip for comfortable and easy handling.
- Handle is not tapered, making it easier to see the tools shaft perpendicular to the leather.
- 2.2mm wide tooth allows for thicker thread.
- Machined and polished teeth allows for precise accuracy of every tooth, with smooth cutting and release from leather.
- The 'release' may be the second most important aspect of a pricking iron, second only to the cleanliness and accuracy of the holes that the blades make. By 'release' we mean the amount of pull needed to remove the blades from the leather and pad after hammering. The high polish of the Sinabroks teeth allows for an easy release with little effort. Unpolished or rough blades require more effort to pull and can cause you to rotate the blades left and right when pulling out, expanding and bloating the holes.
- Teeth are replaceable!
Tooth Amount Options:
- 1, 2, 5, 8, 10 teeth
Tooth Spacing Options:
- 4.0mm, 5.0mm
- Spacing is measured from the center of one blade to the next
All Available Pricking Irons:
- ( / / / / / ) Standard
- ( \ \ \ \ \ ) 'Inverse'
- ( - - - - - ) Flat
- ( . . . . . ) Round Dent